2015. augusztus 24., hétfő

Lana

Lana Del Rey. Minden számában van legalább egy olyan sor, ami tökéletesen leírja, hogy mi zajlik most bennem...

Video games:
"Drunk and I am seeing stars
This is all I think of"
Bár nem tudom, milyen érzés, sokszor gondolok rá...

Born to die:
" Feet don’t fail me now
Take me to the finish line
Oh my heart it breaks every step that I take
...
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough
I don’t know why"
Hát igen... Minden lépésnél érzem a fájdalmat.

Blue jeans:
" You went out every night
And baby that's alright
I told you that no matter what you did I'd be by your side
Cause Imma ride or die
Whether you fail or fly
Well shit at least you tried.
But when you walked out that door, a piece of me died
I told you I wanted more, but that's not what I had in mind
I just want it like before
We were dancing all night
Then they took you away, stole you out of my life
You just need to remember..."
Najó, a we were dancing all night egy nagy hazugság. De az érzés amire gondol, az nem.

Summertime sadness:
"Nothing scares me anymore"
Hogy is tudna? Hiszen ezek után semmit nem hiszek el.

Ride:
" I am alone in midnight
Been tryin' hard not to get into trouble,
But I, I've got a war in my mind"
De még milyen háború dúl bennem...
National anthem:
"See what you've done to me"
Persze nem látod. Nem is akarod, nem is érdekel.

Ultraviolence:
" I could have died right there
Cause he was right beside me
Jim raised me up
He hurt me but it felt like true love
Jim taught me that
Loving him was never enough"
Megtanította bizony...

Folytathatnám a listát, de mindegy. A legjobban úgyis a kép írja le, hogy mit érzek, és hogy hogyan állok hozzá a dolgokhoz most.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése